Now Hiring Full-time and Part-time DRIVERS
Start Your Career with MV Today!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community.
- Drive safely at all time.
- Provide friendly customer service.
- Assist riders on and off the vehicle.
- Secure mobility devices in the vehicle.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a valid Driver's license.
- Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of five (5) years driving record/history.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evening and weekends.
- Knowledge of the service area streets and freeway network is a plus.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
This job has expired.