Exmark Manufacturing, a division of The Toro Company, is looking for a drafter to join our dynamic engineering team at our Beatrice, NE location. The ideal candidate is a strong team player possessing a passion for enhancing customer value through engineering documentation. Strong computer skills and a willingness to learn will be put to use developing products and features of high value to professional landscape contractors and consumers. You will be embedded into a cross-functional product development team and work with a variety of disciplines.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Document parts by creating Creo 3D models, and detail drawings for manufacturing. Electrical Drafters create 2D flattened wire harness drawings for manufacturing.
- Specify and document dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Create and maintain engineering data in enterprise requirements planning system SAP
- Execute engineering change requests utilizing engineering sketches and annotated drawings.
- Learn and apply basic Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Additional opportunities including 3D printing, virtual reality model creation, prototype creation, modeling routed systems
Note: The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company .
- Associate's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Technology, Drafting and Design, or high school graduate with applicable experience or equivalent required.
- Or Bachelor's degree with engineering technology related disciplines also considered.
- Minimum zero to two (2) years of experience with post-secondary degree or two (2) plus years related experience.
- Experience with parametric CAD software preferred.
Other Job-Related Components:
- Basic understanding of industry drafting standards (ANSI)
- Responsible for adhering to product Drafting Standards and Procedures
- Ability to technically communicate with Designers and Engineers.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.