Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with high volume strategic dealers specific to Bobcat Grounds Maintenances Equipment Dealers, Bobcat Turf Dealers and Steiner Dealers brands or key distribution partners. Develop a long-range objectives, drive sales volume and market share growth to meet company objectives. Develop strategies to maximize growth for Doosan Bobcat grounds maintenance and turf products. This position will support key accounts and distributors located across North America.
Role & Responsibility
Talent Management & Development
- Responsibilities include all aspects of talent management and supervision such attracting, retaining and developing talent and well as the day-to-day leadership and the timely development of KPI's.
Key Account Management Specific (Distribution or Key Accounts)
- This position may work across North America to secure business with large multi-state customers in specific targeted areas in designated regions or with regional retail outlets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with assigned Key Accounts and Distributors. Manage relationships with key decision makers to influence buying decisions.
- Establish forecast, stocking and inventory strategies with regional targeted customers, key accounts, or distribution.
- Prepare account specific sales plans when warranted to drive revenue growth and share improvement.
- Facilitate product knowledge demonstrations/seminars on Bobcat and Doosan equipment.
- Drive Account Manager and dealer accountability.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and proactive resolution to exceed customer expectations.
- Provide timely feedback of competitive positioning, dealer performance and industry changes.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field.
- Experience Required: Minimum 10 years selling or relationship experience.
- Previous Doosan Bobcat or related industry experience.
- People Manager with motivational & development skills.
- Drives accountability.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to consistently articulate the Doosan Bobcat value proposition to high level customers.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently - sales driven.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Valid driver's license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) driving record.
- Travel Required: 75%.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.
This job has expired.