Veolia Group aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. With nearly 220,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources and replenish them. In 2021, the Veolia group provided 79 million inhabitants with drinking water and 61 million with sanitation, produced nearly 48 million megawatt hours and recovered 48 million tons of waste. Veolia Environnement (Paris Euronext: VIE) achieved consolidated revenue of 28,508 billion euros in 2021. www.veolia.com
waste through the operation of thin film evaporators and pot stills resulting in the best possible recovery of customers' hazardous and non-hazardous materials in accordance with regulatory and company requirements.
1. Run distillation units by connecting feed, product, and sludge tanks and apply proper amount of heat from boilers and maintain operating hourly logs to insure that unit is operating at peak efficiency
2. Charge and discharge pot stills with appropriate gallon amounts of liquid to run product to
3. Perform compatibility testing on a variety of hazardous materials to be mixed for recovery to insure that mixtures are in compliance with recovery specifications.
4. Retrieve clean tank recovery samples and route to laboratory along with appropriate paperwork to ascertain the quality of recovery.
5. Load, unload, and sample bulk tankers and/or drums to ascertain accuracy of hazardous materials contents prior to applying the recovery process.
6. Operate and maintain all equipment in a professional manner to insure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to completion of project(s) in a timely manner.
7. Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
8. Other duties as assigned.
● High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) preferred
● Prior work experience in the hazardous waste/related industry required
● Strong team player
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple deadlines
● Computer proficiency
● OSHA HAZWOPER training
VNA is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. VNA's practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination shall not be based on any person's sex, race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, citizenship status or other protected group status as defined by applicable law. VNA gives fair consideration to all qualified individuals and affords all employees and applicants opportunities for advancement according to their individual abilities without regard to membership in any applicable protected category. No opportunity for hire, advancement or any other condition of employment will be diminished through unlawful discriminatory practices.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!