CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
Full Time Position
Hourly Pay Range: $20.56 to $29.10
Are you known for your coordination skills? Are you passionate about safety and regulation compliance? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to manage driver route assignments, ensuring compliance with DOT regulations and established internal policies and guidelines.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Develop and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Dispatch drivers for U.S. domestic shipment pick-ups and deliveries. Ensure compliance with DOT regulations and established internal policies and guidelines.
- Prioritize time sensitive cargo.
- Notify drivers of pick-up and delivery assignments.
- Maintain shipment information under the Customs control document.
- Ensure required paperwork is submitted timely to Import personnel.
- Manage stored data and enter new data in computer database.
- Assist with shrink-wrapping, loading, and downloading freight, verifying the labeling of domestic shipments, and noting the count and condition of cargo received.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Minimum three years related experience. Minimum two years of industry experience preferred. Knowledge of local geographic market.
- Credentials: Valid state issued Class C Driver's License. Forklift Certification. DOT Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials Certification. Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Ability to drive and/or operate heaving machinery or equipment.
- Skills: Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Accurate typing skills and/or data entry skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Characteristics: Demonstrated leadership ability. Ability to read, comprehend, and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents. Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you'd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let's work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or information will result in the application voided.
Outstanding benefits for employee and family including multiple health plans(company contribution to health savings account), prescription, dental and vision coverage.
Company paid life insurance, accident insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage and employee assistance plan.
Voluntary benefits including additional life insurance, AD&D coverage, buy-up short- and long-term disability, critical illness, identify theft & legal plan.
401(k) with company match.
Flexible Paid Time Off programs including company paid holidays.
Tuition reimbursement program.Nearest Major Market:
San Francisco Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.