InterSystems is seeking an experienced Director of Human Resources to lead our high-performing HR and HRIS teams and to embody our cultural values of innovative thinking, collaboration, and strategic vision. The ideal candidate will be a leader and strategic business partner who will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization. The role is responsible for all HRBP, HR Operations and Total Rewards delivery in North America, as well as Corporate HR functions including HRIS, Compensation, Performance Management, and DEI. The Director will focus on recommending, developing and administering programs and practices that attract, engage and retain a high-achieving, innovative, and inclusive workforce.
Job Role and Responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications
- Lead North America Human Resources team delivering top-notch employee relations, Total Rewards development and administration, organizational development, DEI initiatives, change management, on-boarding and policy compliance administration
- Partner proactively with senior management in support of corporate goals; act as internal thought leader to advise on full range of talent management initiatives, programs and practices
- Initiate, plan and execute on projects to support the effectiveness of the various business units and ensure a high-quality employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Work closely with international HR teams to ensure a seamless business partner experience for employees and management, and to enhance and streamline HR programs and processes
- Lead the Corporate HRIS team for worldwide delivery of HR systems and data analysis, and ensure data integrity
- Partner with internal and external legal counsel to minimize legal risk and ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment law
- Partner with the DEI Committee on company initiatives
- Report to Global Head of Operations
- Overall Experience: 12-15 years or equivalent hands-on HR experience across multiple HR domains
- Must possess at least 5+ years of management at Director level; preferably from within a dynamic environment
- Prior experience managing HRIS. Experience with Workday preferred. Additional systems include Performance Management, ATS, Behavioral Assessment (PI), employee pulse surveying
- Strong presence with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated expertise in influencing, facilitating, and driving change
- Excellent judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Strong project management skills
- Prior experience in high tech sector a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Masters or MBA strongly preferred
- SPHR and/or SHRM Certifications preferred
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. About InterSystems
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world's most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com .
This job has expired.