Director of Franchise Sales, Camp Jellystone
Camp Jellystone (CJS)
The Director of Franchise Sales is responsible for growing the Jellystone brand by achieving defined sales targets through identifying and executing new construction and conversion opportunities, as well as developing a sales plan that addresses the recruitment of qualified new franchisees in support of the companys growth strategy. The director will be responsible for the qualification process of screening all independent owner/operator franchisee applicants to ensure they meet financial and ownership criteria.
***This position will office out ofLoveland, OH.
- Achieves sales targets through identification & management of prospective franchisees from initial contact through agreement signing.
- Sets sales & growth strategies for franchisee network, in partnership with President/EVP.
- Assists the President/EVP in developing contractual terms for new franchise agreements, renewal agreements, sales programs, franchise disclosure document (FDD), & sales budgets.
- Operates within regulated parameters established by governmental agencies exercising authority over franchisors, & within parameters specified in the FDD, & policies established by CJS for management & control of the franchising sales process.
- Conducts site visits & consults to evaluate aspects of operation, capital improvements, renovations, maintenance, & expansions.
- Serves as the liaison & seminar presenter at all industry trade shows & forums.
- Maintains contact with all franchise prospects by phone, email & on-site visits (if necessary).
- Coordinates & communicates with the CJS team & appropriate franchisees when additional resources are needed.
- Responsible for coordinating attendance of franchise prospects to the annual Symposium.
- Responsible for planning the annual prospect reception during the National ARVC Insights Convention.
- Conducts site inspections of potential new franchises & annual park inspections.
- Assists in providing instructional support for the annual Symposium, CAMP & CARE training programs.
- Identifies problem areas at locations & provides problem solving advice to address customer service & operational issues.
- Demonstrates continuous understanding & analysis of the impact of location of a park within a certain region (GIBIS).
- Assists in the onboarding of new parks while identifying & targeting existing operations in growth areas for possible conversion.
- Assists President & EVP in developing new policies involving franchise sales.
- Provides recommended changes to FDD & park specific franchise agreements consistent with CJS strategy.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the Brand Standards Manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Hospitality, or other related field, with emphasis in Ops or Sales. (Preferred)
- 5 years experience in sales or operations, and franchising experience in a fast-paced environment.
- 6 months experience in growing franchise or corporate systems.
- Extensive negotiation skills; familiar with all aspects of franchise sales and development processes
- Knowledgeable about Campground Software and computer systems
- Knowledgeable on POS systems, credit card processing programs and accounting programs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including basic MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to identify and respond quickly to changes and priorities in a rapid growth environment
- Requires knowledge and expertise in the outdoor hospitality industry
- Ability to travel by car or plane with overnight stays as required: Up to 60%
- Ability to travel internationally within North America
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with 4plan optionsso you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision Plans
- On-Site Fitness Center with Free Personal Training & Group Fitness Classes
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life,Accidental Death &Dismemberment Insurance and Dependent Life
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Up to six weeks of paid parental leave for the birth of achild, adoption, or placement of a child
- Free Virtual 1:1 Tutoring for the children of Sun Team Members
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Apply for aCorporate Headquarters (HQ)
position, located in the Metro Detroit, Michigan
Join our Talent Community
and explore Corporate Headquarters jobs
at Sun Communities.ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job.