American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Director of Enterprise Applications is responsible for the planning, mentoring, and directing within the applications team. Develops and implements process driven technical knowledge, systems, data, and analytical skills. Works in a cross-functional team environment and collaborates effectively to implement and maintain solutions. Ownership of short-term to mid-term execution of functional strategy and the operation direction of the department. Problems faced are often complex and require extensive investigation and analysis. Requires ability to influence others to accept practices and approaches, and ability to communicate and influence executive leadership.
- Plans and oversees day-to-day departmental objectives monitors team deliverables, performance, and provides corrective action when necessary. Assists in providing training for IT staff and business users.
- Directs departmental team through guidance, administration, maintenance and updates of assigned application platforms and business verticals.
- Creates and enhances process documentation, procedures, and policies. Maintains documentation and works with IT teams and assigned business stakeholders to address concerns on dictated standards and policies.
- Reviews and approves change management processes over team within defined change control process to ensure delivery based on goals and prioritization to include systems management.
- Manages vendor and internal relationships within projects and day-to-day operations for the applications.
- Manages relationships with executives and key stakeholders across business units to support initiatives, requests, and complex escalations.
- Ensures application inventory, documentation, and modelling for all applications and supported verticals.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Supports and participates in the safety program, both for self-protection and the protection of other employees, by reading and abiding by all requirements in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (I2P2).
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Handles various other duties as delegated.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology and/or related preferred.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Business Systems, Applications Management, Business Process Development & Analytics and/or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience with direct reports.
- Advanced experience in software development methodologies to include UML, Agile, and Waterfall.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in technology business process development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, analysis, and organization skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving/solutioning skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to meet conflicting deadlines and/or multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgement.
- Must be able to implement process improvement changes.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to lead, guide, manage, and motivate a team.
- Must be able to adapt and be flexible to a changing environment.
- May work evenings and weekends.
- May require occasional travel approximately 0%-25%.
- This position is considered light work- exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the employee sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer screen and extensive reading.
- Constantly requires maintaining a static position, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing, reaching and repetitive motion.
- Occasionally requires kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling, lifting, carrying, or driving.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $117,125 to $167,475. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.Related Keywords:
information technology, IT, application management, management, software, application development, director, leadership, full-time
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.