CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
Consistent with the Mission and Core Values, the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Regional Director of Quality, in collaboration with other clinical leaders, is responsible for ensuring patient care is delivered within the framework of evidence-based practice throughout the health system continuum and for understanding existing and emerging requirements in healthcare quality and safety. Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, he/she collaborates with other leaders to develop the strategic direction and system-wide planning for the overall delivery of high quality patient care. This position is responsible for the design, implementation, tracking, and reporting of clinical quality of care and patient safety efforts in alignment with the corporate strategies for performance improvement throughout CSRHS. This position may also be responsible for Quality initiatives for a designated facility.
• Bachelor's or higher degree in Health Care Administration, Nursing or a relevant clinical discipline with evidence of additional training in PI and Quality required.
• Master's Degree in Nursing or other healthcare related profession strongly preferred
• Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries or complaints from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Math Ability: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Computer Skills: Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and the Internet.
• Minimum of five (5) years of progressive administrative experience in a clinical setting in a hospital or health system
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a strategic quality position in an acute hospital setting and/or complex health care environment
• Experience managing organizational change, regulatory compliance, process improvement activities, and quality management Comprehensive knowledge of Nursing and health care practices and techniques
• Current Certified Professional in Health Care Quality (CPHQ) highly preferred
•Current Texas license in a relevant clinical discipline if required, i.e. RN
Posted 23 minutes ago
Posted 20 minutes ago
Melrose Park, Illinois
Posted 20 minutes ago