Faith Technologies, a division of Faith Technologies Incorporated (FTI), is an energy expert and national leader in electrical planning, engineering, design and installation. As a comprehensive authority in the field of electrical and energy services, Faith leads industry change through a dedicated investment in technology, strategic project consulting and process engineering that drives productivity, value, and above all, safety. Through innovative practices, Faith drives trends in growth and development with continual investment in their merit-based employees' skill, leadership and career development.
This position is responsible for leading the Faith Technologies Systems Architects to deliver comprehensive integrated controls, hardware, software, power and lighting project solutions.
Education: An Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
Experience: 18 years progressive electrical design experience
Any appropriate combination of education and experience as determined by management.
Work Schedule: This position works between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM, Monday- Friday; However, work may be performed at any time on any day of the week to meet business needs.
- Develops and Continuously Improves Standards, Processes and Procedures to ensure repeatability and company success in the delivery of integrated projects.
- Monitor team conformance to established processes and procedures.
- Guide team members in customer interface activities to fully define customer requirements.
- Recruits, Leads, and Develops a team of Systems Architects.
- Leads a team of Systems Architects to support the Solutions Architects business development efforts.
- Provides training opportunities to support team members' growth needs.
- Work with Operations and Manufacturing to identify complete solutions delivery mechanisms.
- Work with Engineering / Virtual Construction leadership to identify skills required to deliver individual projects and overall workload.
- Presents complete design capabilities to clients, and meets with them to uncover their unmet needs.
- Prepares and presents solution proposals to customers as required.
- Develop and manage department budgets.
- Maintains a working knowledge of electrical design for power, lighting, controls, MES/MOM, and low voltage systems.
- Demonstrates an acceptance of the company culture (adhere to the company's core values) and an adoption of professional standards.
- Demonstrates approachability and ability to collaborate with others and effectively influence.
- Develops relationships with leaders, direct reports, and/or others that facilitate open dialogue and trust.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.SURGE your career forward!
Employees at FTI grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers, electricians, and business professionals.
Your Personal Growth : Build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
Leverage Technology : Our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
Uncompromised Safety : When we see others in our space averaging 2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the FTI team means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
FTI is a "Merit to the Core" organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
FTI enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
Paid Time Off
And so much more!
*Regular/Full-Time Employees are eligible for FTI benefit programs.
We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World-Class Opportunities to Succeed
Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
Building TRUST in everything we do.
REDEFINING what's possible.
Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today!
FTI is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.