About the Role
Our Digital Sales Executives are responsible for developing existing business leads, by using a business to business sales approach. By meeting with faculty, you will introduce our products and move these clients through the sales process. This position is best based in TEXAS (any City will work) but candidates outside Texas will be considered.
• Drive revenue within the Health Science Education market promoting, selling, training and supporting assessment and e-product materials.
• Plan and prioritize Business Development activity, while managing administrative responsibilities with renewal orders of Testing and Assessment curricular suite.
• Assist the aligned account owners in developing effective selling and positioning strategies to ensure pipeline velocity of key opportunities.
• Work to devise a strategic plan for territories in assigned geography.
• Drive successful implementation and adoption of the solution portfolio with the customers in your territory.
• Possess a college education from a 4-year institution.
• Have a proven track record of success in sales which can be demonstrated.
• Be highly organized with a good digital competence and able to be highly collaborative with a team.
• Have a background in customer engagement and driving customer adoption.
• Possess a genuine interest in health science education and the integration of technology into the educational arena.
Work in a way that works for you
- Ability to travel up to 70%. Company car provided.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productiveWorking with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
• Disability insurance
• Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
• Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.