Would you like to play a critical role in the future of our digital-healthcare technology sales strategy?
Would you like the opportunity to take ownership for your sales strategy and success?
About our Team
The Sales teams focus on accelerating revenue while providing detailed insights for new and existing customers. Our customers are instructors in nursing and health professions, working to educate our future healthcare professionals and improve healthcare outcomes.
About the Role
Our Digital Sales Executives are responsible for developing existing business leads, by using a business to business sales approach. By meeting with faculty, you will introduce our products and move these clients through the sales process.
• Drive revenue within the Health Science Education market promoting, selling, training and supporting assessment and e-product materials.
• Plan and prioritize Business Development activity, while managing administrative responsibilities with renewal orders of Testing and Assessment curricular suite.
• Assist the aligned account owners in developing effective selling and positioning strategies to ensure pipeline velocity of key opportunities.
• Work to devise a strategic plan for territories in assigned geography.
• Drive successful implementation and adoption of the solution portfolio with the customers in your territory.
• Possess a college education from a 4-year institution.
• Have a proven track record of success in sales which can be demonstrated.
• Be highly organized with a good digital competence and able to be highly collaborative with a team.
• Have a background in customer engagement and driving customer adoption.
• Possess a genuine interest in health science education and the integration of technology into the educational arena.
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
• Disability insurance
• Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
• Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago