Attention Current Employees: To submit an application for posted positions, please close this window, log into your Workday account and apply through the Career worklet.
Instructions for Applicants: To be considered for one of our open positions, please complete our online employment application and submit all required attachments for each posting that is of interest. Once submitted, your application cannot be edited.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail EmployApp@wnet.org or call toll-free 1-800-992-7519. This email and phone number have been created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
An immediate opportunity is available for a Digital Product Operations Associate to optimize departmental efficiency and provide platform support across The WNET Group. You'll help keep our team's day-to-day running smoothly and empower staff to use the products we build to best serve our audiences.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Product and Operations, the Digital Product Operations Associate will focus on product operations, platforms training & support, and Digital Department communications.
• Support Digital Dept. communications via high-level project roadmap and weekly status reports;
• Standardize and spearhead product update/launch and project setup: timelines, budget, objectives;
• Support and train departments across The WNET Group: WordPress admin and functionality;
• Create and maintain up-to-date written and visual documentation (eg: flow charts) for workflows, website admins etc.; manage Documentation SharePoint;
• Assist Associate Director of Product and Associate Product Manager with intake and prioritization, transitional and quarterly planning, support on large-scale product updates and launches;
• Lead product QA coordination, bug report management;
• Evaluate and manage one-off feature requests from idea to completion, providing optimal solution;
• Recruit user research participants and coordinate related logistics;
• Admin support: meeting setup & notes, expense, invoice and budget code management;
• Standardize, simplify, and automate department workflows and processes;
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
• At one year of experience in a support role managing projects; experience on a digital team preferred;
• Proficient managing content in WordPress or similar content management system;
• Ability to translate and visualize complex information into clear key points and linear steps;
• A strong interest in digital product, user experience, and/or human-centered design;
• Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders at varying levels of seniority;
• Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail; able to effectively prioritize multiple projects;
• A collaborative, team-oriented approach
• Experience providing platform and tools support within an organization a plus.
Candidates with proficiency with Microsoft 365 Sharepoint and OneDrive and working knowledge of SEO best practices are preferred.
WNET is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, marital and partnership status, familial status, arrest or conviction record, union membership, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offense, unemployment status, caregiver status, credit history, salary history, military or protected veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, an employee's or an employee's dependent's sexual and reproductive health decisions, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, promotions, benefits, leaves of absence.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email EmployApp@wnet.org or call toll-free 1-800-992-7519.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!