The Digital Marketing Coordinator supports execution of digital campaigns that highlight firm initiatives, elevate Pillsbury lawyers and reinforce the firm's strong brand and reputation. In addition to leveraging existing firm technology platforms to support and advance website, email, marketing automation, search, social media, and other digitally oriented marketing goals, this individual will play an essential role in ensuring the integrity and quality of the firm's overall digital marketing practices. The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of critical digital marketing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to inform campaign execution and improvement, monitor the market for new tools to enhance Pillsbury's digital marketing toolbox and help find ways to improve Pillsbury's digital marketing activities in general.
Representative Key Responsibilities
• Serve as a digital marketing advisor to lawyers and business development colleagues, outlining best practices and providing informed guidance on go-to-market strategies to meet their desired objectives.
• Process website updates to www.pillsburylaw.com and various other online firm properties.
• Setup various thought leadership and event emails and registration forms to share notable activities.
• Utilize existing customer and enterprise relationship management (CRM/ ERM) systems to support creation of segmented mailing lists.
• Working with IT team members, maintain integrity and quality of various marketing systems including but not limited to website CMS, CRM, ERM, experience management database, email marketing and automation tools, and workflow management platforms.
• Assist with other special technology-related projects as required.
• Consistently ensure digital marketing best practices are applied across all pertinent responsibilities.
Required Education, Knowledge and Experience
• An Associate's degree or higher.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing technology, with an in-depth understanding of digital marketing principles, technologies and available tools.
• Substantive experience with web design and development; CRM, ERM and email marketing/ marketing automation platforms; website and other online analytics reporting; and the Microsoft Office suite.
• Specific knowledge of the following platforms a plus: Lexis Nexis Interaction (CRM/ERM), Vuture (Marketing Automation); BrightEdge (SEO); Google Analytics and Data Console (web analytics); HTML/ CSS; and web meeting/ webinar tools such as On24, MS Teams, Webex and Zoom.
Required Skills and Abilities
• The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines whether working independently or in collaboration with others.
• A self-starter capable of managing and meeting project deadlines.
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please contact us at PillsburyWorkday@pillsburylaw.com .
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 25 minutes ago
Posted 13 minutes ago
Posted 1 minute ago