Arm's CE-Systems DFT team implements DFT for test chips and hard macros to prove out Arm soft IP power, performance, area, and functionality within the context of an SoC using the latest DFT and process technologies. The DFT team works closely with RTL, Verification, Physical Implementation, and Test engineering teams throughout the life cycle of a project, from an early investigation stage all the way through tape-out and silicon test/characterization on ATE.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Architect, implement, and validate innovative DFT techniques on test chips and hard macros.
- Insert DFT logic into SoC style designs at the RTL level and at the Synthesis gate level, validate all features, and generate ATE targeted test patterns to be run on silicon.
- Work closely with adjoining design teams on DFT RTL level insertion, back-end synthesis, place-and-route, and static-timing-analysis teams on DFT gate level insertion and timing closure, and Test and Debug teams on silicon characterization and validation.
"Nice To Have" Skills and Experience :
- This role is for a DFT Engineer with 3+ years experience in DFT
- Experience coding Verilog RTL, TCL and/or Perl
- Proficient in Unix/Linux environments
- Core DFT skills considered crucial for this position should include some of the following: Scan compression and insertion, Memory BIST implementation, JTAG/IJTAG, at-speed test, ATPG, fault simulation, back-annotated gate level verification.
- Experience with Siemens, Cadence, and/or Synopsys DFT and simulation tools
- Hard-working and excellent time management skills with an ability to multi-task
- An upbeat approach to working on challenging projects on the cutting edge of technology
- Communicate effectively across teams and sites in different geographies and time zones
- Familiarity with IEEE 1149, 1500, 1687, 1838
- Synthesis and STA
- Familiarity with SoC style architectures including multi-clock domain and low power design practices.
- Familiarity with Arm CPU's and GPU's.
- Experience with 2.5D and 3D test
- Ability to work both collaboratively on a team and independently
- Innovative and a passion for progress
- Good analytical and debug skills with a "figure it out" mentality
From: $ 116,875
To: $ 151,250
We value people as individuals and our commitment is to reward people competitively and equitably for the work they do and the skills and experience they bring to Arm. Salary is only one component of Arm's offering. The total reward package will be shared with candidates during the recruitment and selection processIn Return:
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviors are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Partner and customer focus
- Collaboration and communication
- Creativity and innovation
- Team and personal development
- Impact and influence
- Deliver on your promises
#LI-AC1 Accommodations at Arm
At Arm, we want our people to Do Great Things
. If you need support or an accommodation to Be Your Brilliant Self
during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To note, by sending us the requested information, you consent to its use by Arm to arrange for appropriate accommodations. All accommodation requests will be treated with confidentiality, and information concerning these requests will only be disclosed as necessary to provide the accommodation. Although this is not an exhaustive list, examples of support include breaks between interviews, having documents read aloud or office accessibility. Please email us about anything we can do to accommodate you during the recruitment process. Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don't discriminate on the basis of any characteristic. Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm's hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. Within that framework, we empower groups and teams to determine their own particular hybrid working pattern, depending on the work and the team's needs. Details of what this means for each role will be shared upon application. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution. Please talk to us to find out more about what this could look like for you.
This job has expired.