DevOps Engineer *Job Title:* DevOps Engineer
*Job Location:* Reston, VA
*Job Duration:* Direct-Hire, Full-Time
*Requirements:* Linux, Ansible, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL, AWS, Sys Admin
*Not open to C2C, Contract, or Contract-to-Hire*
We are a data analytics company that focuses on designing, building, monitoring, and deploying cloud architectures to share solutions to the most difficult problems in the data analytics, data science, and machine learning fields. We work with some of the worlds biggest companies along with the DoD and contractors. We need a strong DevOps Engineer to join our team to build and test new rollouts for our clients that can have a true impact on the world. If you have what you think it takes, apply now!
What You Need for this Position *Must Have Skills/Experience:*
- 3+ years in a Linux Systems Administration role
- Strong experience with open-source configuration management tools (Preferred Ansible)
- Strong experience writing your own Python scripts
- Containerization via Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases
- Experience with rolling out projects in AWS
- Active Top Secret Clearance or Willingness to obtain TS/SCI
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts and components
- Experience with cloud security (AWS or Azure)
- Software development experience
What's In It for You - The opportunity to work on projects that impact the world
- Strong starting salary
- Cash bonuses
- 401k plan + company match
- Great health plan (health, dental, vision)
- Strong PTO schedule
So, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Destiny Ziarkowski
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!
Redwood City, California
Posted 9 minutes ago
Posted 4 minutes ago
San Jose, California
Posted 4 minutes ago