Sr Software Developer - The Toro Company
Who Are We?
The Toro Company is a homegrown, Minnesota-based company that has been in business since 1914. We pride ourselves on providing world class equipment to help maintain the environment that we love, while putting an emphasis on giving back to the communities that surround us. From residential lawns and gardens, to venues such as St. Andrews Links and Target Field, we are a company with a global footprint and a passion for helping people beautify whatever landscape they may be in. With 100 years of operation under our belt and an average employee tenure of 15 years,come find out what makes The Toro Company the best place in the Twin Cities to build a career.
We're actively seeking a Software Developer who has passion for creating the highest quality software, who brings fresh ideas from all areas, believes in and practices test-driven development, and aspires to take their career to the next level. As a member of a growing team, you will design, code, test, support and debug new software and/or enhancements to existing software utilizing the latest Microsoft technologies. In addition to software development, you will be involved in evaluating third party and open source software, interacting with various other engineering teams, business stakeholders, project managers, and business analysts.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
What Do You Need?
- Code, test, debug, document and implement complex native mobile applications
- Prepare program specifications and diagrams, and develop coding logic flowcharts
- Analyze customer requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Lead the design phase of projects by providing superior technical expertise and direction to the project team
- Manage delivery to both the functional and non-functional requirements, including performance, scalability, availability, reliability and security
- Full job description will be provided to final candidate at point of offer.
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, and 6 + years' experience in software development.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support.
- Ability to provide technical leadership and to work with developers on team-based projects.
- Visual Studio 2017+ ,Xamarin, Proficient in Xcode,.NET 4.6, 4.7, .Net Core, .Net Standard - C# and others.
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits -The Toro company offers employees at our Bloomington, MN HQlocation a variety of perks, including:Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.Location
- Conveniently located near both St. Paul and Minneapolis, we are centrally located for most commuters!Food
- Take advantage of our onsite café, which serves both breakfast and lunch. With a Caribou Coffee attached, you can grab a snack and a coffee at any time during your day.Wellness
- The Toro Company's HQ offers complimentary use of our onsite fitness facility to employees. In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health and financial health resources to all employees.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide employees 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Flexible Work Arrangements
- This team is currently implementing a hybrid work schedule. The opportunity to collaborate in the office and work from home part-time, has promoted team-building and flexibility.Competitive Salary
- The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location. It is not common to be hired at or near the top of the range; compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Cash compensation is one piece of our competitive total rewards package.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.