Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a great opportunity? Come join Wood as a Drafter/Designer in Midland, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Provides direct design and drafting support to BU to create and/or modify engineering drawings through the utilization of AutoCAD for new projects.
- Performs field work in support of new piping design and layout.
- Utilizes proficient knowledge of oil/gas field equipment including but not limited to wellheads, separators, compressors, metering, tanks, pumps, oil, water, and gas piping, fuel gas systems, valves, automation, and instrumentation to create process drawings.
- Provides drafting services including the hand sketching of location equipment & processes, and the creation and modification of P&IDs, Electrical Drawings, Site Security Drawings, Piping and Isometric Drawings.
- Utilizes various national and BU drafting standards to accurately and consistently reflect processes on engineering drawings.
- Works with members of BU in continued development and improvement of COP Standard Well Site Facility Design drawings that will be the basis for all future well facility installations.
- Actively supports the BU's MOC process through the creation, use, interpretation, and evaluation of engineering drawings.
- Utilizes SAP/DMS database to maintain engineering drawings and documents.
- Knowledge with CadWorx
Skills / Qualifications
- 5 + years experinece
- AutoCAD software experience
- Detailed understanding of engineering drawings and P&ID's
- Oil & Gas experience
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.