It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support cross-functional stakeholders with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to cross-functional stakeholders - to include developing solutions to key challenges.
- Monitor, report and prevent / resolve challenges to sales forecasts, budget and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support S&OP process, and articulate recommendations to supply chain team highlighting service, inventory and logistic cost impact and tradeoffs
- Facilitate in documenting demand planning processes and workflows
- Develop analytics related to demand planning - including, but not limited to, forecast accuracy, sales - demand plan alignment and inventory planning
- 2+ years' experience in demand or supply planning
- Prior experience in SIOP, scenario modeling, ability to build data models with large data sets
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise with AX, Dynamics 365, Excel, PowerBI and other ERP, MRP systems preferred
- Bachelor's degree in data science, business, supply chain management or related field
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.