AMERICAN WELDING & GAS, INC.has a new opportunity for aCDL B HazMat Driverin Gillette, WY. This is a full-time career opportunity with excellent benefits!
An AWG CDL HazMat Driver is primarily responsible for the safe loading, transportation, and delivery of bulk and cylinder gases and other hard goods supplies to customers and other AWG branches.
AWG Drivers must always practice safety and provide outstanding customer service. We take great pride in our high standards and require the same from our elite drivers.
- Competitive Hourly Pay.
- The job and ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- Home nights – no sleepers – limited weekends.
- The company paid CDL license renewal fees including endorsements and medical cards.
- Uniforms and Safety equipment were provided.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits with no waiting period.
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation.
- Company cell phone for business use.
- Drug-Free Workplace.
- Operate vehicles in a safe, courteous manner at all times.
- Maintain knowledge of and comply with all DOT and OSHA regulations.
- Read, understand and follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Load, unload, move and store empty/full cylinders safely and efficiently.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle safety inspections and complete the safety checklist.
- Ensure the appropriate preparation and/or completion and accuracy of paperwork including but not limited to shipping papers and delivery tickets.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle.
- Attend driver safety meetings as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Class A Commercial Drivers’ License.
- HazMat and Tanker Endorsements - (HazMat Endorsement is not required to apply but must be obtained prior to employment.
- Clean commercial driving record – minimum 3+ years.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Able to move compressed gas and liquid cylinders; Lift 50-75 pounds frequently and maneuver 100+ pound cylinders (rolling, using a cart, etc.)
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.
- Successful completion of a company-administered road test.
This is a full-time hourly non-exempt position eligible for overtime.American Welding & Gas, Inc. (AWG)
manufactures and distributes industrial, medical, specialty and beverage gases. AWG is headquartered in Raleigh, NC with 80 branch locations, and 20 gas-fill plants in 20 states, stretching from Montana through Florida. As one of the largest independent gas and welding supply distributors, AWG has the expertise, assets, and sources of supply necessary to service large, bulk cryogenic gas customers as well as small businesses.American Welding & Gas
is growing rapidly and looking for top talent to move us forward.
To apply and learn more about AWG visit our website atwww.awggases.comAmerican Welding & Gas, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.