Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are hiring a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity at NDX Twin Cities Dental Lab in Falcon Heights, MN for a Full Time Delivery Driver. Previous experience is not necessary; we offer paid, hands-on training!
We provide our delivery staff with company leased vehicles, gas-cards, communication devices, and uniforms! If you have a sincere appreciation for providing outstanding customer service and work well independently, then we encourage you to apply!
The regular hours for this position are from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K, and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Learn delivery route(s) as assigned.
- Provide daily deliveries and pick-ups as requested and assigned.
- Represent the Laboratory to all customers with courtesy, respect and focus on exceeding their expectations.
- Maintain excellent driving record, observing all rules of the road and proper safety at all times.
- Actively participate and share ideas for change that will positively affect the relationship the Laboratory has with its customers.
- Advise managers and other team members of areas of concern, including, but not limited to, observations about competitors in the market, behaviors and comments of dental teams relative to Laboratory's products and services.
- Participate in discussion and share ideas for changes that will positively affect the relationship the Laboratory has with its customers, efficiency of routes and personal productivity gains.
- Meet the needs of the customer by being flexible and receptive to changes/alterations in the delivery route.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Personable individual with good oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service focused
- Ability to deal with stressful situations caused by driving conditions and/or run schedule or changes
- Professional and neat in appearance
- Drive a standard shift vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record required
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:Physical Requirements (essential function of the job):
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license
This job has expired.
- Regular required to sit, stand, walk, drive and/or reach
- Exhibit fine motor skills and/or perform repetitive motions
- Read and interpret prescriptions and other required documentation
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information
- Vision capabilities: Depth perception, attention to detail, and/or color
- Physical stamina to drive long consecutive hours
- Proper lifting techniques must be used to lift heavy boxes (boxed of dental stone)