This job has expired.
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
DECISION ANALYTICS ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT: R&D CLINICAL
Decision Analytics Associate Consultants (DAACs) design and execute analyses to address business problems for our clients and project teams. DAACs leverage their analytic skills to find data-driven insights that help our clients solve their most important business problems, and engage with clients to help them understand the implications and make plans to act on them. DAACs will help support our clients' clinical research activities and ensure productivity and efficiency in their research operations.
• Work with the global pharmaceutical industry to help gain significant efficiencies in drug development; validate and communicate product value
• Improve patient outcomes by bringing in real world patient insights throughout the product lifecycle while optimizing trial design, accelerated clinical operations, and developing RWD technology platforms and applications;
• Manage lifecycle RWE strategy that aligns evidence generation with commercial, clinical, and regulatory needs;
• Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues;
• Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and ZS team decision-making;
• Design custom analyses in R, Tableau, SAS, Visual Basic and Excel to investigate and inform client needs;
• Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams through oral and written presentations;
• Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact on aspects of projects;
• Provide client and ZS teams project status updates;
• Create project deliverables and implement solutions;
• Advance problem solving skills and improve ZS's capabilities;
• Guide and mentor Associates on teams.
• Bachelor's or master's degree required in any discipline with strong record of academic success in quantitative and analytic coursework such as operations research, applied mathematics, management science, data science, statistics, econometrics or engineering;
• 2-4 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience. A PhD may substitute in lieu of work experience;
• High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
• Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago