We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
- Extends responsibilities of the Deal Desk Specialist
- First point of escalation and approval on complex deal questions and non-standard requests
- Partner with Sales, Deal Strategy and Revenue Recognition teams on complex quotes and non-standard deal structuring
- Assists to interpret contractual language and escalate as necessary to ensure that deals comply with legal, revenue recognition and other operational policies. May assist in drafting contract language for certain commercial deal terms
- Awareness of the Company's revenue related KPIs and influence deal structures that maximize revenue and customer outcomes
- Partners with Sales Operations, Order Operations, Billing, Revenue Recognition, Legal and Enterprise Applications teams on process/system improvement initiatives related to Quote to Cash
- Assist Manager, Deal Desk with monthly reporting, ad hoc requests, and projects as necessary.
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated success in Deal Desk role in Enterprise Software/SaaS B2B Industry required
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ or other CPQ tool highly preferred
- Solid business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills, and demonstrated ability to partner with upstream GTM teams and other cross-functional departments
- Highly organized, customer-focused and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize at times of high volume, schedule flexibility during End of Month and End of Quarter
- Excellent communication skills and open to feedback
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition rules, sales contracts, SOX; ability to recognize risk in deal terms and/or structure
- Solid understanding of software licensing and SaaS provisioning process
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.