Benchmark Human Services is a nationally recognized human services agency assisting people with intellectual disabilities and mental health needs. Our Columbus, OH Office is looking for a Day Services Supervisor to coordinate and manage the day to day operation of the day program. This position with support and train direct support professionals to ensure quality and a meaningful day for persons served.
- Supervise, train, and provide guidance to the staff in accordance with state, federal regulations, and Benchmark personnel policies.
- Participate in direct service for each client as needed.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark, state, and federal regulations.
- Communicate professionally with families, case managers, behavior consultants, health care personnel, schools, employers, etc.
- Implement training programs as specified in each client's ISP.
- Implement and update curriculum as needed to fit the needs of clients served.
- Comply with and implements all protocols for individuals including but not limited to: high risk plans, behavior support plans, dining plans, seizure management plans, positioning schedules, etc.
- Ensure proper medication/treatment administration and assists in meeting the clients healthcare needs.
- Identify and address any disciplinary issues with DSP's.
- Collaborate with Program Coordinator Day Services on hiring of new DSP's.
- Plan and implements facility based, age appropriate, recreational activities for clients.
- Implement required training protocol for new and existing staff.
- Ensure the health, safety and respect of individuals served.
- Competitive wages
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two years experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- A minimum of 1 - year supervisor experience preferred
- Valid drivers license and auto insurance
- Functional knowledge of basic computer skills
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This job has expired.