At CoreLogic, we are driven by a single mission-to make the property industry faster, smarter, and more people-centric. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with unmatched precision, depth, breadth, and insights across the entire ecosystem. Our talented team of 5,000 employees globally uses our network, scale, connectivity and technology to drive the largest asset class in the world. Join us as we work toward our vision of fueling a thriving global property ecosystem and a more resilient society.
CoreLogic is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking; it's a place where you can collaborate, feel valued, develop skills and directly impact the real estate economy. We know our people are our greatest asset. At CoreLogic, you can be yourself, lift people up and make an impact. By putting clients first and continuously innovating, we're working together to set the pace for unlocking new possibilities that better serve the property industry.
The Data Steward is a core part of the enterprise data management strategy for CoreLogic, with responsibility for delivering the data management program for a domain of data and proactively improving the health of the data in their domain. This exciting role will allow the right employee to become a Data SME. This position has remote and hybrid work options available.
The Data Steward will be responsible for one or more data domains, with the following responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject-matter expert foradomain of data, and support key stakeholders, including operations, product and quality
- Manage stakeholders through governance and communication routines
- Deliver a standard set of data management services, including data quality, metadata management and issue management, in coordination with data specialists
- Respond to data-related projects and issues
- Develop and maintain information and documentation on their domain of data
- Drive maturity of the data in their domain by developing a strategic plan and managing metrics
- Bachelor's Degree
- An understanding of the potential power of data and a passion to leverage it for all its worth
- A desire to gain deep knowledge and become the subject matter expert in a particular data domain within the real estate industry
- 2+ years ofexperienceworkingwith relevant data, including real-estate, mortgage and property data.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience and knowledge of data analysis
- Ability to deep dive into issues associated with data (i.e. root cause analysis) and make recommendations for remediation.
- An understanding of data management and associated processes (governance, quality, metadata, privacy)
- Understanding of data management tools (e.g., Collibra, Informatica)
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, and ability to work in a matrix organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to ambiguity and be excited by data exploration.
- Experience with liens, deeds and other real estate chain of ownership documents
- Knowledge of SQL
- Business analysis experience and an ability to write requirements.
#LI-remoteAnnual Pay Range:
54,000 - 80,000 USD
CoreLogic benefits information can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/. Qualifications, locations and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from any posted range.CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive automated (SMS) text messages at that number from CoreLogic regarding all matters related to your application and, if you are hired, your employment and company business. Message & data rates may apply. You can opt out at any time by responding STOP or UNSUBSCRIBING and will automatically be opted out company-wide.Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.
This job has expired.