ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
DATA SCIENCE CONSULTANT
Data Science Consultants design, develop and execute high-impact analytics solutions for large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets (including big data) to help clients make better fact-based decisions.
- Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
- Execute and lead application of statistical and machine learning techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning, etc.) on large, unstructured data sets to identify insights, trends, and other relevant information;
- Play a key role in development of data science capabilities for solving problems in the pharmaceutical manufacturing, supply chain and operations management space and offerings that create scale and advance our analytic capabilities
- Lead conversations with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
- Evaluate emerging datasets and technologies and help define our analytic platform;
- Own development of select assets/accelerators that create scale;
- Contribute to thought leadership through research and publication;
- Guide and manage project teams of Associates/Associate Consultants.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related discipline, plus 2-4 years of relevant post-PhD work experience in implementing data science solutions in Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Operations Management areas
- In lieu of a PhD, 5-8 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience;
- Experience with big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. supervised / unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, NLP, recommender systems, etc.);
- Relevant programming background (e.g. Java/Python/R);
- Strong understanding of relevant tools/platforms (e.g. ML / data engineering tools and platforms);
- Agile project planning and project management experience;
- Team management and skill development experience;
- Relevant domain knowledge preferred; (healthcare/transportation/hi-tech/insurance);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.