Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
The Customer Service Specialist is a member of the Customer Service Team that supports Mill and Service Center sales.
This position is responsible for administering the sales process by interacting with sales, customers, product specialists, order fulfillment, and manufacturing to facilitate the delivery of customer quotations and the fulfillment of customer purchase orders. The execution of the Customer Service Specialist's daily activities will facilitate the proposal generation and order fulfillment processes and result in achieving total customer satisfaction.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Receive, organize, and administer inbound customer inquiries, purchase orders, and requests.
- Review inquiries submitted and assure inquiries contain an adequate description of the varying facts and circumstances that describe the product and the environment that the product will encounter in service to facilitate the creation of a proposal.
- Generate quote numbers for new inquiries and cases for new orders in ERP and document management system, working to match inquiries and orders to history of sales to build the most complete file possible to support timely and accurate estimating/order entry.
- Collaborate with Product Specialists to define product specifications and pricing for quotations.
- Provide written quotations to customers.
- Document receipt of customer orders and provide order status updates to customers.
- Understand and apply knowledge of Sales Representation agreements to ensure the accuracy of Sales Representatives assigned to each proposal and order.
- Initiate requests to create new customers in ERP system.
- Understand and apply customer payment term policies and guidelines
- Acquire, maintain, and use knowledge regarding market conditions and competitive situations
- Answer and address calls and emails from customers inquiring for ASKO's service center and mill products.
- Train new team members.
- Perform customer follow-up and other duties as required.
- Associates degree; or equivalent experience
- A positive attitude and an ability to work with a sense of urgency to satisfy customer expectations
Skills and Abilities:
- Passionate, energetic, achievement-oriented personality
- Outstanding computer skills including proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency working with SAP or ERP/MRP systems
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and on the phone with a wide variety of people such as purchasing agents, expediters, and management.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and execute multiple assignments with attention to detail on each
- Ability to work as part of a team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude, ethics, and international values which support our company's values and a healthy, high performance culture.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: 3058 Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.