The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers of Copart. Through a thorough understanding of Copart practices, the CSR offers solutions that aid and facilitate a unique customer service experience. The CSR provides general administrative support while multi-tasking in hectic and stressful situations. In addition, the CSR will be the face of the Company through face-to-face and vocal interactions with all levels of customers which range from the general public to high-level managers of organizations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Receive and process payments.
- Update lot (vehicle) notes in the system.
- Answer multi-line telephone in a professional manner.
- Face-to-face customer interaction.
- Use company resources to gather information and offer solutions to meet customer needs.
- Contact clients to obtain vehicle pick-up information.
- File documents according to criteria.
- Process mail incoming and outgoing per criteria.
- Read and interpret various reports and documents.
- Proper completion of sale documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
For 40 years, Copart has led its industry in innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset? It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like family - it's like coming home. Other details
This job has expired.
- One year of office support experience in a customer service role preferred
- High School diploma
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient with office equipment
- Attention to detail
- Computer proficiency - MS Suite
- Typing speed 45WPM
- Professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Occasional overtime as needed