The Customer Service Associate assists customers and helps to maintain the store appearance. The Customer Service Associate is responsible for all aspects of customer service, merchandising, and store maintenance with an emphasis on accurate register operation & Ollie's Army proficiency.
Join our team and live the Ollie-tude!
- Greet and acknowledge every customer with Ollie's "Yes I Care, Yes I Can" approach to build long term customer loyalty.
- Accurately and efficiently operate the register, approve refunds for other associates, and assist with training new Sales Associates.
- Assist with receiving the truck, pricing items, merchandising product, and recovering the store.
- Communicate customer needs to Team Leaders when necessary.
- Maintain the store appearance and complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned
: (Ollie's Core Values)
BE A TEAM PLAYER- Associates are expected to be supportive and work together.
BE CARING- How do I treat others with courtesy, dignity, and respect?
BE VALUE OBSESSED- Live the "good stuff cheap" mindset.
BE COMMITTED- Operate with grit, passion, tenacity, and action.
BE GROWING- How do we get better every day?
BE REAL- Associates should be honest, transparent, genuine, trustworthy, and sincere.
Ollie's Associate Benefits:
- 20% employee discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Strong field sales career growth & talent development culture for top performers.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 6 months of prior retail experience preferred
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a regular basis
- A positive attitude and team player who wants to engage and serve customers
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and work in a safe manner.
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
This job has expired.