*POSITION:* Commercial Care Advisor
*DEPARTMENT:* 512- Commercial Care
*REPORTING SUPERVISOR:* Supervisor, Commercial Care
*DIRECT REPORTS:* No
*EMPLOYMENT STATUS:* Direct Hire
*TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:* Not applicable
*SCHEDULE:* Must be willing to work various shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
*ABOUT THE TEAM*
The Commercial Care team is dedicated to delivering a superior service experience and enhanced product value to each of our commercial customers and clients. The team offers assistance on a wide range of needs from device and network troubleshooting, product sales, and specialized service support. In alignment with our companyas core values, we strive to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction through adherence to defined quality standards, responding to customer feedback, promoting controlled growth, and identifying cost saving measures.
*ABOUT THE JOB*
As a Commercial Care Advisor, your role is to respond to a high volume of inbound customer calls and email cases providing support in the areas of device and network issues, product orders, customer complaints, identifying and proposing additional solutions, and retention. The Commercial Care Advisor must have the ability to listen to customer needs and provide first call resolution by accessing a variety of online processes, updating electronic records and capturing thorough and accurate documentation. The ability to listen to customersa needs, resolve expressed concerns, and effectively maneuver across several applications is the key to success as we strive to continuously improve quality and retain customers in a competitive and rapidly changing health and safety industry.
* Respond to high volume of inbound calls and emails from new and/or existing subscribers, providing customers with relevant, accurate information on products and services with a positive and caring demeanor
* Monitor several applications relative to network performance and customer requests.
* Research and resolve general service, billing, and support issues
* Attempt to retain/save customers calling to cancel by encouraging engagement
* Follow documented procedures for handling emergent requests generated by in-home electronic monitors that alert the Connected Health Care team
* Conduct Tier I troubleshooting for GreatCall products and services, as well as deploy emergency care equipment and devices as necessary
* Follow documented procedures for modifying member and customer records, in support of the life-safety alerting system.
* Protect Customer information by adhering to all Federal and State regulations (i.e., CPNI and HIPAA)
* Update and maintain confidential service and personal health data provided for customers
* Initiate customer contact or alert emergency services via outbound calls as necessary when monitoring system alerts and interpreting customer data
* Work in cooperation with the Network Operations Center Team Members to troubleshoot and escalate issues relative to system monitoring.
* Listen and respond appropriately in all customer interactions by researching, problem solving, and resolving customer issues
* Adhere to schedules and manage time effectively to achieve monthly and quarterly performance goals
* Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and integrity by consistently adhering to the company's policies at all times
* Other duties as assigned
*Education:* High school diploma or GED required
* Minimum 1 years of customer service in a call center experience required
* Prior experience in a technical or network-based role.
* Prior experience within the managed care or assisted living industry, or remote monitoring technology preferred
* Type at least 40 WPM
* Analytical skills
* Computer skills including Microsoft Office
* Handle difficult customer interactions in a professional manner
* Listening skills
* Ability to learn on the fly
* Ability to manage conflicts and maintain peer relationships
* Customer focused
* Results oriented
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be reliable, efficient and flexible
* * * * * Apply Now