We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for responding to service requests in the field and managing those requests according to standard processes.
- Conduct in-person homeowner assessments on an as needed basis.
- Determine if corrective work order is needed.
- Lead root-cause analysis.
- Schedule, organize, and execute service work through vendors collaboratively with Customer Care coordinator.
- Manage trades to completion of service requests to customers' satisfaction.
- Perform minor service-related tasks (e.g., adjustments, repairs), as requested.
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Responsible for quality inspections of the home prior to delivery to the customer.
- Determine trade accountability for back charges and P.O.'s.
- Authorize payment for work performed up to approval limits.
- Follow applicable legal protocol and process necessary workflow.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction metrics related to customers serviced
LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary, etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50 pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all areas of building
Ability to work in various weather conditions -- heat, rain, cold, etc.REQUIRED EDUCATION
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
- Minimum of 1-3 years customer service and warranty experience or equivalent
- Strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personality types
- Strong emphasis on quality of service and follow-up
- Basic construction skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Analytical ability necessary to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to manage warranty/customer service processes
- Basic computer skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Cost management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will provide a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate in the application process and to be considered for a job.
Pulte Homes of Minnesota is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.
This job has expired.