Compensation: $24.04/hr; $25.31/hr (QMHP)
Due to rapid expansion in all of our clinics, we are offering a $1,500 sign on bonus for Community Support Specialists; additional $500 sign-on bonus for Qualified Mental Health Professionals. We are eager to be able to continue to serve clients in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
The Community Support Specialist provides integrated, holistic, community support services engaging both the child and parent/caregiver.
Clinical Service Provision
* Using a motivational, stage-matched approach, provide individualized services based upon strengths, needs, abilities and preferences identified collaboratively with client/family, focused on supporting client and family's movement toward improved functioning and achieving their treatment goals
* Work with parents to engage and participate in treatment with child is required and necessary for improved clinical outcomes
* Provide services to child and parent/caregiver using System of Care philosophy; and a holistic, person-centered, strengths-based perspective, incorporating coaching surrounding the Eight Dimensions of Wellness, with attention to each domain of wellness, including physical and mental health
* Support client/family in completion of goals identified on Wellness Plans, reviewing the WP with client/family as required, reassessing client/family need, service choices available, community functioning and as needed for updating of goals and objectives as items are achieved, or as client/family goals change
* Assist the family with accessing, locating and arranging services and resources to assist in achieving their goals
* Maintain contact with client/family when client is hospitalized, participating in discharge planning and communicating with all involved providers in developing after care plans
* Provide educational information and skill building to client/family regarding areas of concern such as daily living skills, coping skills, education, symptom management, communication/relationships with focus on improving functioning
* Develop and implementation of a crisis intervention plan with the family and provide crisis intervention services as needed, during and after normal working hours
* Assist client/family in developing natural support systems including work with family members, school staff, legal guardians, etc.
* Participation in and coordination with the child and family interagency team members on an ongoing basis to advocate for the Mental Health needs of child/family
* Complete documentation collaboratively with client and family and complete all required documentation within the required timeframe, according to agency policy
* Meet service provision expectations per client needs and agency guidelines. Services are provided in the home with the client and family based on clinical need, including evenings and weekends
* Other duties as assigned
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri
Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri
We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC)
Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve
Our mission is “Inspire Hope
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here
Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset
We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone
We look forward to meeting you!
*Signing bonuses paid as per bonus policy; exclusions may apply.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
Santa Monica, California
$26.50 - $47.00 per hourPosted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
$18.00 - $24.00 per hourPosted about 2 hours ago