Do you have global corporate credit analysis & collections experience?
Are you a champion for continuous improvement?
About our Team
Our Credit organization covers five activities - Credit (Re-)Assessment, Perform Credit Control, Cash Allocation, Monitor receivable and Manage Bad Debt. Our team is operationally responsible for total revenue of $3.6 billion annually. We collect and analyze credit globally.
About the Role
Our team of credit analysts work closely with offshore collections teams. We manage the credit process analyzing credit worthiness, credit extensions working with commercial customers in North America.
• Responsible for the risk assessment of customers and establishment of appropriate credit lines
• Responsible for the re-assessment of credit-worthiness
• Responsible for managing credit blocked orders and customers approaching or exceeding their credit line
• Perform financial analysis of customer financial statements
• Develop a risk profile of each customer using analytical results to establish credit limits
• Negotiate & approve refinancing of Overdue Debts
• Knowledge of financial statements
• Results-focused team player
• Negotiate effectively
• Ability to work under tight time pressure
• Ability to deal with conflict effectively and challenges within the business and with the stakeholders
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
• Disability insurance
• Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
• Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 4 minutes ago
Posted 4 minutes ago
Posted 1 minute ago