Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
You are the definition of reliable. You enjoy interacting with people, feel comfortable behind the wheel, and always signal before you turn. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is (full-time, part-time, PRN) during (first, second, third) shift.
In this role, you will:
All you need is:
- Perform a vital part of the patient care process by making sure that reports, records, supplies, and medical specimens are successfully transported between the laboratory and healthcare provider locations.
- Ensure proper specimen handling, transport, and safe operation of a motor vehicle - rain or shine!
- Interact with a variety of clients and commit to customer-focused service.
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
Bonus points if you've got:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record for the past three years.
- Confidence operating a vehicle in all weather and traffic conditions and navigating routine hazards of the road.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under time constraints, without close supervision.
- Physical capability of light to medium lifting (up to 50lbs).
We'll give you:
- 2+ years of experience operating conventional vehicles for business purposes. This includes cars, trucks, and/or vans.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
We also want you to know:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
This role will have incidental exposure to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and expected to abide by all applicable privacy, confidentiality and security standards.Scheduled Weekly Hours:
2nd Shift (United States of America)Job Category:
Courier / LogisticsCompany:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.