Location: Stamford, CT
FORTUNE 100 CPG MFG COMPANY
SEEKING A DIRECTOR OF EHS/Q
CORPORATE ROLE LOCATED IN THE NORTHEAST (CT)
INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY FOR INNOVATION AND CULTURE TRANSFORMATION
SALARY IS INCREDIBLE, PLUS BONUS AND LTI
- The Director SHE-Q, is responsible for all aspects of Safety Health Environmental, Quality and Sustainability in the assigned business unit and region and drives the excellent in all relevant fields within the region
- Leads and champions Safety, Health, Environmental (SHE), Quality (Q) and Sustainability culture by identifying, managing and mitigating SHE-Q related risks and opportunities, both internal and external
- Develop and deploy Behavior Based Safety model and drives continuous improvement through audit, assessment, reporting and consulting
- Develops and trains the organization on the SHE-Q knowledge base (standards, procedures, improvement programs) to support excellence, deploys and measures effectiveness, owning the Regional IMS program and following up on action closure
- Ensures compliance with all applicable international & local company norms and legal requirements, including customer audits, ISO certifications 9.001, 14.001, 45.001, 50.001 and overall audit programs
- Leverages environmental best practice and manages all related regulatory and compliance issues
- Identifies mission critical SHE-Q investments, supports in receiving all necessary approvals and during project implementation
- Ensures independence and governance in SHE-Q related decision making
- Responsible for further developing, implementing and improving End to End (E2E) Quality program with all relevant stakeholders in assigned region
- Supports in the anticipation, development, deployment, and execution of global and regional SHE-Q strategy and programs
- Drives continuous improvement by identifying and implementing new concepts in the area of SHE-Q in the region and in exchange with Global team and other regions
- Steers best practices for the implementation of the Sustainability Roadmap, especially our net zero ambition e.g. to increase energy efficiency, reduce waste generation and water usage
- Drives digitalization in area of responsibility together with global teams
- Expected travel is 30-40%.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 10+ years professional experience is required IN Food, CPG, Chemical, pharma manufacturing within a related position. Must have multi-site experience
- Working knowledge of Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) concepts, practices and procedures in areas such as root cause investigation, OSHA standards and compliance, SHE Management systems, sustainability, environmental impact assessment, behavioral based safety, risk assessment, HAZOP
- Working knowledge of Quality core tools (i.e. APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement through use of applicable tools and theories such as process mapping, six sigma, DMAIC, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Safety / Quality certifications preferred
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com