The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Corporate Affairs, VP in New York, NY.
• Develop Issues management protocol, policies & procedures for issues / reputation management
• Develop crisis communications manual
• Develop media monitoring, analysis capabilities, sentiment assessment, and media reports
• Design & implement protocols to manage media inquiries/issues as soon as they occur
• Execute key announcements, investments communications & projects related to PR and External communications.
• Ability to develop and execute reactive and proactive media strategies
• Develop messaging, build narratives, and ensure consistency of corporate media messaging
• Media relations: attending to media enquiries, providing guidance and recommendations, organizing introductory media meetings, develop targeted media lists, and arranging media briefings and roundtables.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing, PR or any equivalent
12+ years' experience
• Team Management
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and others
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Must be motivated, self-directed, and proactive
• Must work well under pressure
• Strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential, sensitive information
• College degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1140147
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Jersey City, New Jersey
Posted about 11 hours ago
New York, New York
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 9 hours ago