This position is responsible for assisting the Branch Manager in cost control and overall operations of the Branch Office. Specific duties include, but are not limited to, at direction of Branch Manager identifying the training needs for employees, recruit and train examiners. Coordinate activities with the Branch Manager, including time keeping, Case Management and Quality Assurance. Coordinate with local sales representatives, activities within the Branch Office with guidance from the Branch Manager.
- Assists Branch Manager to ensure all lines of business (Wellness, ES, ADJ Markets) and other future lines of business are properly handled by the office departments under their charge Branch Manager supervision.
- Complete assigned tasks and fulfill case orders, events, collections and any future lines of business collection work and sales service expectations within the time frame required by ExamOne. This includes optimizing Examiner Portal schedules, for work and procurement of all necessary onboarding documentation, and providing training and development of staff members.
- At direction of Branch Manager to discharge ensure daily job functions are completed in an effective and efficient manner as well as auditing workflow auditing workflow processes for inefficiencies.
- Assisting in answering phones and emails, in the office, providing customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Assists in training of all employees. Training to include safety procedures and tracking accidents.
- Reviewing processes in an effort to reduce the risk of accidents. This includes ensuring all employees are trained, re-trained and cross-trained emphasizing excellent customer service in order to provide the highest level of satisfaction to each and every internal and external customer.
- Training as it relates to systems and devices such as iPad, Portal, ES Collections and any future company driven initiatives.
- Accountable along with Branch Manager for staying within the Branch operating budget, limited to kits and office supplies.
- Primarily responsible for the regular operating activities in the Branch Office involving CSR functions.
- Completes tasks and projects requested by the Branch Manager.
- Develops and participates in a quality improvement plan in conjunction with corporate quality improvement to continually evaluate quality and reproducibility of product or service.
- Ensure WFC is accurate when approving. Obtains any required documentation for missing punches and forward to Branch Manager. Branch Manager will sign off on all WFC time.
- Responds to the needs and requests of clients and ExamOne management and staff in a professional and expedient manner.
- Observes all compliance policies and safety policies and procedures as outlined in the ExamOne Safety Manual or safety matters included in other special training.
- Responsible for assisting the Branch Manager in carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Assists Branch Manager with the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of assigned unit, department, or group. Assistant Branch Managers may provide impute regarding performance management including corrective action, but are not considered direct people managers. As such this role will not provide merit, performance reviews or corrective actions directly to employees.
- Responsible for training or causing the training of employees and examiners within assigned unit, department or group.
- Responsible for assisting Branch Manager with the timely and accurate submission of information in accordance with the Attendance Tracking policy.
QUALIFICATIONS Required Work Experience:
2 - 3 years proven experience in client services operations and customer service processes Preferred Work Experience:
Medical background to include phlebotomy. Physical and Mental Requirements:
8 Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time Knowledge:
Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a professional, respectful and sensitive demeanor in working with staff members and external clients
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Potential leadership skills
- Ability to motivate and develop individuals