We're ITG Brands, America's third-largest tobacco company and a member of the globally recognized Imperial Brands PLC family. ITG Brands is proud to offer some of the best-known cigarette, cigar and vape products in the world. This iconic portfolio of brands includes: Winston, Kool, Salem, Maverick and USA Gold cigarettes; Dutch Masters, Backwoods and Phillies cigars; and blu vape products.
If you're looking for a responsible, innovative company that will invest in your development, encourage your ideas and appreciate your efforts, ITG Brands is a great place to build a career. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and encourage professional growth. At ITG Brands, you will feel confident that your potential will be recognized, rewarded and fulfilled.
We are building a forward-looking business and seeking smart, diverse and driven professionals to work with us. We believe that creating great teams with a variety of backgrounds and experiences will set our employees and our organization on a course for success.
Our entrepreneurial spirit creates exciting and rewarding career choices. Smart and driven, we believe that with great people, here you can create something better.
Leads the development and sustenance of the FMC, MMC and EVP Adult Tobacco Consumer insights platform for ITG Brands with strong focus on category research, adult consumer understanding, market segmentation, concept testing, buyer studies, shopper insights, packaging development and brand health research. Provides all around enterprise leadership for a consumer-centric portfolio approach for MMC, FMC and EVP brands from concept evaluation, brand asset assessments, and consumer path-to-purchase, ensuring disciplined approaches and rigor to key insights decisions across the ATC value chain.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Duties and Responsibilities:
(This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the Company)
Job Requirements Required Minimum Qualifications :
- Drives a workable matrix of relationships that cuts across key brand and sales teams to source and deliver enabling insights that add overall value to the enterprise insights platform.
- Develops and leads research plans designed to provide the organization with actionable insights on adult smokers and shoppers.
- In collaboration with marketing teams, identifies knowledge gaps and establishes best-in-class learning plans that deliver value to the brand plans.
- Provides thought leadership to sales and marketing by serving as the "voice of the consumer" to the organization, ensuring the adult smoker is an integral part of all strategic decisions and business plans.
- Supports the Product Development (PIC) team in evaluations with adult smokers, ensuring strict compliance to regulatory testing mandates as it relates to consumer testing programs and methodologies for all FMC and MMC product and leaf testing.
- Identifies and manages third-party research partners for all insights initiatives.
- Manages the market research budget.
- Provides support and expertise to Global I&I team regarding U.S. specific, multi-national studies.
- Leads the Shopper Research efforts to create enterprise understanding of the ATC path-to-purchase.
- Partners with other business areas to stay ahead of issues and trends as well as ensure full understanding and alignment with programs to effectively deliver on expectations.
- Communicates and presents critical findings, report summaries, research reports, and strategic recommendations to various levels of management.
- Provides strategic consumer research in support of the budget planning and quarterly business review process.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, Finance, or related field of study and 5+ years related work experience.
- Experience to include, but is not limited to:
- Developing and communicating insight-led recommendations to enhance business performance.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Teams
- Verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem/situation analysis
- Effective time and task management
- Multitasking capabilities
- Flexibility and adaptability
Preferred Qualifications :
- Communicate to a broad and diverse audience
- Plan, organize, prioritize and manage projects or programs
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Demonstrate critical thinking
- Work with diverse populations and varying education levels
- Receive and communicate information orally and in writing
- Prioritize assignments, workload, and manage time accordingly
- Travel domestically as the role requires.
Work Environment and Physical Demand:
- Equivalent role within another CPG company
- Strong commercial focus with proven conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to challenge and identify opportunities that impact financial and operational performance
- Requires light physical effort. Occasionally lifts or moves light objects (under 10 lbs.).
- Walks, sits, or stands for prolonged periods.
- Requires prolonged machine operation including computer and keyboard equipment.
This job description is intended to be generic in nature and describe the essential functions of the job. It is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The essential duties, functions and responsibilities, and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific tasks assigned to the position.
This job has expired.