At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Commercial Lines Producer position at Holman Insurance Services is an essential, client-facing role that acts as our frontline for new business growth and client retention. The responsibilities listed below center around our strategy to profitably grow our Commercial lines business. Qualified candidates for this role will be sales and results oriented with an equal focus on providing extraordinary customer care to each and every Holman client.What will you do?
What are we looking for?
- Generate Submissions for consideration by underwriters on a Middle Market clients and Prospects ( $50,000 to $1,000,000 in premium)
- Negotiate terms with underwriters, provide coverage comparison, make recommendations for the optimal placement of coverage
- Attend client and prospects calls needed
- Provide high client servicing including Field questions from prospects and customers regarding insurance coverage options, policy provisions, discounts and pricing and other information that might be requested. This position is supported by Account Managers for administrative work such as Certificate issuance, policy checking, endorsement request, ID cards e
- Become acquainted with, and a robust user of, the Agency Management System (EPIC)
- Interact with other Account Executives, Producers and Account Managers needed to help the business consistently meet its growth and service objectives
- Assist with client service needs that may include policy changes, billing questions, claims inquiries and assistance, or other tasks as requested.
- Manage current Book in conjunction with Producers of approximately 20 clients generating $2,000,000 in premium
- Individuals must be goal driven, self-motivated and comfortable with individual accountability while also being collaborative and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer care to all prospects and clients of the business.
- 2 - 5 Years of Middle Market marketing and client servicing experience
- Highly organized including ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Candidates must have an insurance license . Professional designation preferred. (ARM,CIC, CPCU)
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience in the insurance industry.
- Able to interact comfortable, both over the phone and in person, with prospects, clients, referral sources and business colleagues both in and outside of the Holman group of companies.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Holman Insurance Services is the newest division in a successful group of growing companies. Candidates must have a "get it done" attitude and be willing to adapt and change as the business grows.
#LI-HYBRIDHolman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.