CollaborateMD is seeking an influential and energetic leader to be the primary point of contact for CollaborateMD users. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for supporting and educating users on the use and functionality of our software application. This role is unscripted - no day is the same - and requires the ability to think critically, demonstrate patience, empathy, sound judgment and balanced decision-making skills.
You are a self-motivated, problem solver who has exceptional customer service and technical skills. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and can multi-task like a boss. You're looking for a career, where you can master your craft in the healthcare-tech industry and deliver phenomenal support to healthcare professionals. If you're someone with a knack for listening who can identify problem points and create clear and effective solutions, this may be the job for you!
CollaborateMD, an EverCommerce company, is a leader in Practice Management and Medical Billing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) with over 1 million patient claims submitted by doctors and billers using our platform each month. Our software helps healthcare entities thrive in an increasingly complex world by offering best-in-class, affordable products that allow them to focus on what matters most - caring for patients.
CollaborateMD headquarters is located in the heart of Downtown Orlando. Our open floor plan, natural light office space delivers panoramic views of Lake Eola & the Central Business District and is home to high-energy, driven people who like to work hard and play hard. Please note that our teams are working remotely for the foreseeable future, so this role requires reliable internet access and the ability to set up an in-home office. This role can be based anywhere in the U.S.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Eagerness to quickly achieve a high level of understanding of the software and configuration options, and be able to communicate the value of these features to users.
- Document and manage customer interactions in our Salesforce CRM.
- Stay up-to-date with the healthcare industry to be a source of reliable knowledge and education for customers and the company.
- Asks open-ended and probing questions, use active listening skills to determine the nature and severity of customer's needs.
- Development of material, schedules events, obtains instructional material, and ensures customers and business partners are kept abreast of our functionality and capabilities.
- Educates and empowers customers by facilitating them with training and support tools.
- Assists customers on software usage and how-to questions.
- Ensures customer's expectations regarding installation, on-boarding, training, support and follow-up are maintained to a level that meets or exceeds customer's expectations.
- Understands and follows HIPAA e/PHI guidelines and regulations.
- Applies a variety of concepts, practices and procedures within Customer Relationship Experience Management, Practice Management, Medical Billing, and EHR/EMR solutions.
Benefits and Perks:
- 2+ years of customer service experience in healthcare software.
- Basic understanding of the healthcare industry (HIPAA, PHI, EDI, CMS, etc).
- Flexible availability between the hours of 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (EDT).
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRMs, MS Office and Google Business Apps.
- Remain cool under pressure and have a can-do attitude. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful circumstances.
- Extremely strong attention to detail, yet able to explain complex concepts in simple, friendly terms.
- Able to juggle many technical and administrative tasks (multi-task), all with a sense of urgency (prioritization), simultaneously and accurately (time-management).
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable. In short, own your role entirely, while being open to suggestions and new ideas.
- Vibe with our culture. Ability to speak out, take initiative, and challenge the status quo, while also being a true team player. We're talking energy, integrity, positivity, a hunger for knowledge, and a passion for sharing it.
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k with match
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 8 standard holidays, and 2 floating holidays
- Casual dress code
- Company sponsored happy hours, picnics, events, and celebrations
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.