At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who are we looking for:
The M365 Cloud Security Architect/Consultant is to develop and maintain the high-level technical design plans for the M 365 cloud security architecture. This individual will provide technical consulting and recommendations across the Office 365 domain and related technologies. The Cloud Security Architect employs deep technical knowledge to design, build, and operate and enhance systems.This position is primarily focused on service delivery activities that are supported and delivered by the Cloud Digital Transformation Practice (CDX) which is part of the Cyber Strategy and Transformation (CS&T) organization. The focus of the position is providing advisory and project-based offerings related to the security capabilities embedded within the M365 platform and other broader functions. The position is expected to be directly billable on an hourly or fixed project fee basis with annual billable utilization targets applied individually and practice wide. This is a technical, hands-on delivery role with a significant amount of direct engagement with clients. The geographic scope for assigned tasks is focused on North America primarily but other geographies globally may play into engagement delivery. .
The Cloud Security Architect/Consultant will focus on security for Microsoft Office 365, and the associated integrations with the Azure platforms to provide the following:
How you will make an impact
Qualifications for success
- Security assessments of client Microsoft Office 365 implementations or planned implementations
- Insight and input into the Cloud Security Consulting team to build new service offerings and security findings for M 365
- Security assessments of related SaaS products and services
- Perform SaaS security assessments using domain knowledge and automated tools (CASB etc)
- Provide advisory, administrative, and project-based services related to the security capabilities embedded within the Office 365 platform with an emphasis on business process design of Azure Information Protection (AIP/MIP), Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS), Advanced Threat Protection suite (ATP), Data Loss Protection (DLP), Intune, and Azure Active Directory.
- Collaborate with or provide general supervision to other information governance associates or 3rd party contractors to execute on project tasks
- Support various sales motions by advising clients on the value and efficiency of CDX service offerings as they relate to capabilities enabled through the use of M365 and adjacent technologies.
- Support pursuit teams in delivering presentations to clients regarding the technical details related to our service offerings Provide advisory services related to improving an enterprises experience in utilizing the embedded security features within M365.
- Provide active project support including coverage for peers.
- Support internal training and talent development initiatives
- Support presentations to clients regarding the technical details related to our service offerings.
- .Contribute to strategic business initiatives within the information governance practice
- Contribute to product assessments for emerging technology platforms and new service offerings.
- Perform administrative tasks that support the practices objectives, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, related field (field experience may be substituted for educational requirements)
- Professional certifications in enterprise security functions are highly desired: Security Administrator Associate, Azure Security Engineer Associate, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CISSP, CISM, CCSP, Symantec Security Certifications.
- 5+ years of increasingly diverse or complex experience
- 3+ years of experience in administration and securing Microsoft Office 365 tenants and related technologies
- Hands-on experience on designing, implementing and managing M365 security tools, Protection, Archiving, Message Hygiene technologies
- 1+ years of hands on experience with Cloud Identity and Security Technologies - EMS, Federation Services, and Identity management
Possesses a high degree of security knowledge around securing M365 and related components
- Maintain a high degree of security competency around the M365 platform
- Perform security assessments of Office 365 and related technology implementations
- Deep technical understanding of Microsoft Ecosystem of cloud services, their inter-relationships and impact of systems and applications on the existing and future environment.
- Ability to work remotely and stay actively engaged with the Cloud Security Consulting team
- Travel to meet the client engagement needs as well as internal team
- Ability to design and implement Microsoft and related Cloud technology solutions utilizing Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, EMS, and others.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.