JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world's leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
The key responsibility of this per diem position is to provide clinical education to current and potential customers, providing them with technical support and training. This position will encompass case coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education for AngioDynamics' products. This position will be utilized, as necessary, to maximize clinical coverage and enhance efficiency when clinical training and education demands require additional support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to products, and therapies. This is achieved by coordinating: one on one sessions, in-service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums
- Maintain current clinical knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products and disease states
- Attends internal/external education meetings and reads appropriate professional journals to maintain and enhance skills and clinical competency
- Provides availability for assignments providing clinical support and training for AngioDynamics' products, including how these developments can provide clinical benefits and patient safety
- Demonstrates clinical differences and patient outcomes between AngioDynamics' products and competitive products
- May perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with 4 years medical device experience required OR
- Associate's Level Degree in the related field of study with 2 years medical device experience required OR
- Bachelor Level of Degree in the related field of study with 1 year of medical device experience required
- Experience in interventional/endovascular device selling experience in a complex and highly clinical hospital setting preferred
- No Certifications Required
- Any preferred education, experience or certifications: RT, RN, PA, CCP. RA. ARNP or similar clinical credentialing
- Ability to construct an effective training program
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.