Manages the nursing services and staff for a department; ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region's most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.Requirements:
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- BLS - American Heart Association
- Additional certifications required in accordance with Registered Nurse certification requirements for the unit(s) the Clinical Director is responsible for.