Join the global leader in international trade shows We are seeking a Client Service Coordinator with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in the trade show customer service and/or conference industry.
This position is based in our New York office and will work with as the single point of contact for our growing exhibitor client base. This will include both physical and digital offerings.
• Single point of contact for an assigned exhibitor client base
• Provide customer/client support for all aspects of the client's journey from contract signature to physical and/or virtual attendance
• Manage client relationships to ensure consistent communication regarding show updates, project deliverables and digital offerings
• Facilitate communication between sales and clients to identify issues or problems and to ensure client satisfaction
• Contribute to the success of the client service team by proactively looking for ways to improve efficiency
• Support sales and marketing teams with special projects and reporting
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!