Established as one of the premier insurance agencies in the USA, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is meeting the needs of mid-sized businesses across the country. MMA's services are targeted to customers who seek professional advice and have complex needs, limited resources and desire to work with professionals that have experience, resources and expertise relevant to their industry.
MMA provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance brokerage, alternative risk financing, and program management services for businesses, public entities, associations, professional services organizations, and private clients (high net worth). We offer specialized solutions and services covering a wide spectrum of business needs and exposures. Our goal is to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
The Client Service Representative (CSR) is the oil that makes our exceptional client service machine run smoothly. He or she performs transactions and tasks essential to managing efficient insurance, benefit, and/or risk management programs. The CSR executes policy and plan changes, provides evidence of insurance, and helps create proposals that exhibit complex programs in more easily understood and comparative formats for our clients. He or she assists in keeping our client information up to date in our agency management system, facilitating a collaborative service experience and empowering our client portal. The CSR works closely with the full account servicing team to answer questions, access and deploy resources, place coverage, and negotiate terms and conditions on behalf of clients.
EXECUTION OF CLIENT SERVICE
DATA AND PROCESS INTEGRITY
- Supports Account Managers, Producers, Account Executives, and other internal department members to flawlessly execute Assurance's service strategy for each client, designed to create measurable value and efficiencies in their businesses
- Processes plan changes, as needed or requested by the client, checking for consistency and documenting in the appropriate system
- Builds personalized client relationships through demonstrated understanding of the service plan and multiple channels of communication such as phone, email, and in-person meetings
- Leverages insurance knowledge and communication skills to explain coverage terms, program options, and other items to clients as needed
- Works with internal departments to ensure cohesiveness and timeliness of service execution
- Manages time effectively to prioritize workload, client service requests, and service parameters on business processes
- Maintains accurate and complete client data in agency management systems including policy detail, activities, and attachments
- Consistently achieves data integrity and meets activity timeliness, quality metrics, and goals
- Follows processes and procedures in servicing workflow, maintaining appropriate and clear documentation of client and carrier conversations, taking appropriate action, and following up as requested
- Utilizes internal resources for identified processes to ensure efficiency and consistency in execution
- Provides feedback and shares information at team meetings
- Participates in ongoing scheduled meetings with service team to discuss accounts, renewals, service needs, service platform, etc.
- Develops successful and effective working relationships with Producers, Account Executives, Account Managers, service team members, managers, carriers, and members of other departments
- Communicates effectively with Account Managers and provides timely and complete information to allow them to effectively manage service execution
- Upon hire, Producers License for Fire/Casualty or Life/Health, as appropriate for role
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
- BS/BA in Business, Insurance or related field
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.