Swiss Premium has an immediate job opening for a Class A CDL Driver. Candidates will need a Tanker Endorsement; Weekends & Holidays Required; Local Farm Pickup Drivers - home every night; Must be able to physically load & unload tankers at farms and plant - includes climbing on top of tankers. Drivers go to local farms and pick up milk for our facility - must have attention to detail and ability to complete paperwork accurately. SCHEDULE:
Swiss Premium is a part of Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more, under well-known and established regional brands. Our fingerprints touch thousands of brands across the marketplace, and we're passionate about delivering the simple pleasures of dairy from our farmer family owners to people everywhere.
OUR TRUCK DRIVERS FOR THIS POSITION MAKE:
- 4 days a week (Rotating Schedule)
- Typical Shift: 5AM-6PM
- Average hours per week: 52hrs
- 3 Saturdays and 2 Sundays a month/many holidays
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniforms provided
- Work for dairy farm families
- More benefits, too many to name
- 1 year related experience preferred
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Tanker Endorsement Required
- 21+ years of age
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background, and criminal checks)
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to push, pull, & lift to 55 lbs.
- Flexibility - overtime as required, weekends and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
This job has expired.