Civil Engineer If you are a Civil Engineer with over 5 years of Land Development experience in the Dallas/Fort Worth area , please read on!
We are an award-winning urban design, planning, branding, civil engineering, and landscape architecture solutions firm to public and private sector clients across the globe. We are headquartered in Charlotte, NC with over 250 staff members with offices across the US. We are a team that brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide.
We are looking for a Civil Engineer to join our creative and collaborative team in our Dallas, TX office to work with our design team provide technical, design, and development services in support of land (site) development projects.
Top Reasons to Work with Us *Compensation:* Up to $160k
*Awards:* Excellence in Sustainable Design
*Benefits:* Premium healthcare (medical, dental, and Vision)
*Growth:* Huge opportunity for both personal and professional growth
What You Will Be Doing - Build and Maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients in the Dallas/Fort Worth area
- Collaborate with Planners, Engineers, and Architects on Urban Design, Urban Multifamily, & Mix Use projects.
- Conduct preliminary evaluations, prepare various reports, writing proposals, produce design drawings, prepare technical specifications and prepare permit submittals for civil engineering projects
What You Need for this Position - At least 5+ years of Civil Engineering experience
- PE Licenses
- Mix use projects, Urban Multifamily, Urban Design-Land Development/Site Development
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities
- Knowledge of Dallas/Fort Worth Market
What's In It for You Salary: $100k- $160K
- Excellent PTO/Sick Time Package
- 401k w/ match
- Premium Medical/Health/Vision/Dental/Life
So, if you are a Civil Engineer with Land Development experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!