Salary: W2 Only
Certified ServiceNow Product Engineer/Architect
Location: Detroit - Remote to start - Need someone willing to come on site in the future.
Duration: 2+ year contract
W2 only (no Corp to Corp)
Willing to transfer an H1B visa to our W2
Senior-level IT Technical Analyst with 5 years of ServiceNow experience in different modules. Must be certified in Service Mapping and can guide developers in implementing solutions and developing best practices in ServiceNow applications.
- At least 5 years of implementation in ServiceNow in different modules
- Certified Application Developer
- Certified in Service Mapping
- Well versed in reviewing and addressing ServiceNow performance
- Provide guidance to developers in implementing solution
- Develop best practices for ServiceNow apps
- Work with cross-functional teams
Senior-level IT position implements and supports a broad range of facility-based IT equipment or software. May solicit input from project managers and stakeholders in developing business case documentation, features and requirements. Works with service providers to ensure their in-scope technical solutions are consistent with the enterprise's business strategy and architecture. May be responsible for overseeing small to medium scale projects including creating and monitoring the project plan. Works closely with business unit to review service provider problems, to analyze and validate the accuracy of information, and the feasibility of solutions. This role provides input into the in- scope technical architecture for sourcing projects. May be required to perform functional analysis, requirements gathering, ERP module configuration (including light programming skills in the appropriate language) and testing. Responsible for conducting prototypes, developing functional specifications, data mapping, function, mapping, setting of configuration tables, and setting of transactional/control tables
• Develop documents, maintains project features, requirements, use cases, change requests, review results, as well as project artifacts in accordance with organizational standards and processes.
• Facilitate working sessions used to elicit features and requirements.
• Acts as a lead liaison among stakeholders, project team, and leadership in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization; works in conjunction with team members and our architectural direction to recommend pathways that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
• Provides planning and time estimates for own assignments; assists less experienced technical analysts.
• Performs independent analysis activities; takes ownership of problems within the relevant discipline.
• Works on projects of moderate to high complexity that may involve one or more business partners, interfaces, or systems.
• May assist and provide technical analysis training to team members. Provides leadership, mentoring and coaching.
• Maintains an awareness of relevant technology trends, innovations, and analysis techniques in the industry; works toward certification in areas of expertise.
• Provides technical analysis leadership, mentoring, and coaching; defines technical analysis team training needs.
• Maintains a symbiotic relationship with the business analysts and business partners within the scope of project work.
• Promotes continuous improvement philosophy and methodology that results in a continuous improvement culture within Information Technology. May utilize a variety of Operating System principles and tools to facilitate effective solutions that improve process design in all areas of the business.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
• Education and experience requirements can be satisfied through one of the following options:
• High School Diploma and knowledge and capabilities typically acquired through at least 8 years of Information Technology related experience
• Associate degree or industry-recognized certificate (i.e., the completion of a core group of courses designated by the institution) in an information technology related discipline (other non-Information Technology degrees will be considered) and the knowledge and capabilities typically acquired through at least 6 years of Information Technology related experience
• Bachelor's degree in an information technology-related discipline (other non-Information Technology degrees will be considered) and the knowledge and capabilities typically acquired through at least 4 years of Information Technology related experience
Please send qualified resume to: email@example.comContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com