Account Management Executive - North America
The Account Management Executive for North America will be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of key clients in North America, as well as developing new sales within a defined territory.
The position will begin with a focus on learning the fundamentals of our business via a focused effort on creating a new pipeline of business. Future responsibilities will include responsibility for leading the overall sales process and client management for the designated portfolio of clients and territory. Clients will include financial services firms (banks, insurers, wealth and investment management companies) as well technology solution providers that provide solutions to the financial services sector. You will be working alongside an international sales team and as part of a global organization with analysts in seventeen countries.
Celent provides market leading research and analyst advisory services, which assist financial institutions with the technology and strategy challenges they face. Celent also provides custom consulting and other productized offerings focused on financial services technology research and advice.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing a pipeline of new opportunities for others in the sales team
- Selling our digital product to financial institutions
- Moving into managing and growing a portfolio of existing key clients in North America and internationally.
- Developing multiple contacts across target organizations, understanding client needs, positioning Celent services appropriately, to enable sales to often large complex organizations.
- Managing the end-to-end sales process, developing leads, phone-led sales, and in person meetings - where you will either be the sole face of Celent, or accompanied by an analyst as subject matter expert.
- Building a pipeline through telephone and other direct marketing methods of prospecting.
- Leading sales meetings and presentations - whether via conference call, web meeting, or in person.
- Effective pipeline and forecast management in line with an agreed territory strategy.
- At least five years of direct sales experience, preferably for a consulting, advisory, research, a business information services provider in the financial services industry, or for a financial services technology firm.
- Proven success at selling to c-suite executives and developing trusted relationships
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- University degree
- Ability to work successfully in a highly virtual work environment, leveraging collaboration with a global team
- Strong team player, and desire to play a key role in the regional success of Celent
- Fluent in English.
Celent is a specialist research, consulting and advisory firm focused on technology and innovation within the financial services industry. We are a subsidiary of Oliver Wyman, a global management consultancy.
This job has expired.
- Research focuses exclusively on the financial services industry, and within it the intersection between technology and business strategy.
- Clients are the technology and business strategy leaders of hundreds of leading financial institutions globally.
- Analysts are seasoned industry experts - typically having decades of experience within financial institutions, the technology firms that supply them, and specialist financial services technology analyst and consulting firms.
- Vendor Evaluation research is recognized as being the most comprehensive financial services technology focused research in the market.
- Market Analysis research is trusted in the industry as being independent and insightful, based on the deep industry knowledge of our analyst team, and their access to a wide range of financial services market participants.
- A global perspective. We have a presence in 17 countries, and main offices in the US, the UK, and Japan.