Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive equipment in a professional and safe manner at all times
- Deliver products as invoiced to specified licensed retailers
- Check-in invoiced orders with customers in a friendly, courteous manner
- Collect and return all payments as required
- Account for all invoices of merchandise delivered and merchandise returned
- Collect empty boxes to be used for redelivery within Company guidelines
- Complete appropriate paperwork throughout the delivery process
- Ensure truck check-in procedures are followed daily
- Ensure truck service and safety issues are reported daily
- Maintain an accurate DOT log book, if required
- Follow DOT Regulations at all times
- Attend monthly safety meetings
- Attend required safety courses and other classes as needed
- Report any local, state or federal moving violations to management
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalency; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years of driver experience
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid CDL Class A license
- Veterans welcome to apply.
\u0022Glazer’s Beer and Beverage provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.”
Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).
This job has expired.